GRADE 12 UNIVERSITY FUNCTIONS
The goal of this unit is to introduce radian measure, use special triangles to determine trig ratios of angles larger than 180 degrees and to investigate trigonometric graphs with applications.
By the end of this unit, I will be able to:
- Solve for exact trig ratios (primary and reciprocal) given angles (related to 30,45 and 60)
- Solve for exact trig ratios (primary and reciprocal) given a point on the terminal arm
- Determine coterminal angles and principal angles in radian measure
- Graph sinusoidal functions in radian measure
- Use sinusoidal functions to model periodic behavior in practical applications